lunes, 9 de febrero de 2015

Snapdmade: personalized gifts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I always wanted to custom some personalized gifts and a few weeks ago I discovered a cool online store with a great variety of options at a very good price: Snapmade. The tool it's very easy to use; I created in a few seconds a lovely custom mouse pad with my boyfriend's cat and a make up bag with a pic I took in Dublin. Like them? :)

Siempre había querido probar a hacer regalos customizables y hace un par de semanas descubrí una tienda online con una gran variedad de opciones y muy buenos precios: Snapmade. La herramienta es muy sencilla de usar; yo hice una alfombrilla de ratón con la cara del gato de mi novio jeje.. y yo me auto-regalé un estuche para guardar los cosméticos con una foto que tomé en Dublín. ¿Qué os parecen?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Raquel T.G.-
xx

6 comentarios:

  1. me encantan este tipo de ideas. Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Buen post!!! y BUENAS IDEAAAS!

    Pásate por el mio a ver que te parece!

    imtheworstblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta! Y una idea genial para hacer regalos.

    Saludos
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que mono!! me gusta el estuche ;)
    un besito!

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encanta el neceser. Es preciosa la foto.

    me-andmybag

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would really love to have my own DW watch! they are so sophisticated and classy!
    the problem is I don't know where to get them in our country not so sure if they are available in a mall website leezeer coupons coupon deal

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for reading!! :)